Sunday, March 27, 2011

To my fellow bloggers....

Hey there to Julie, Jennifer, Charlie, Alex and Haley-
I just wanted to give a word of encouragement. As I was greeted at church today, so many mentioned how the blog touched them. How they read it first thing in the morning, right after they got home or the last thing before bed. I had a dear friend that went on her first Walk to Emmuas. The thing she missed the most was not her watch or cell phone, but not knowing what was going on on the blog. People were moved to tears as I talked about it or they recalled a blog that moved them. Edward has gotten another sponsor due to how God used our blog to move them.
I am just one of the six and I know I am not the only one who is hearing these kinds of stories. Be sure to pass them on to me. I am the little coal out here in South Carolina, by myself. Please, tell me the stories of what God is continuing with you all at home. I miss you all terribly and all our new family members in Uganda.
The coolest thing happened today. In children's moments today, I taught the kids "saka". Later, someone was taking their picture and they said "saka" without any coaching. They just did it on their own. Just another sign that God will use our story to touch the lives of many.
Love to all-Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment